Thursday, January 3, 2013

My BEST of 2012 Part 1

I can't believe 2012 is over! Here is a list of the BEST books I read last year. Most are Indie because I support Indie Authors and find that most of the time they are better than published authors. ; ) 

Each has a brief description of why it made it on my list along with a link to the review. If there is not a link to a review on here, then I will be posting my review for the book SOON! 

Significance Series by Shelly Crane
Young Adult - Paranormal

I am thrilled someone told me about this series. It is so unique and  unlike anything I had read before. The connection between the two main characters is beautiful and all-consuming. As a reader you are drawn in from the beginning and can't stop until you've read the whole series. ALL BOOKS are out now! And A Movie is set to come out in 2014!


Mystery Man (Dream Man, #1)
Mystery Man by Kristen Ashley
Contemporary Romance

And So I began my OBSESSION With Kristen Ashley. She is AMAZING! I highly recommend all of her stories! 

Young Adult

YA-Romance. What we want and who we think we want is not always accurate. Secrets in family's, young love, and tragedy. Jessica Park weaves a beautiful story! I'm a sucker for emails and texts. I loved it! 

The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window
The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley
New Adult

OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! There isn't much else I could say. A Wattpad Success! 
Crow's Row (Crow's Row, #1)
Crow's Row by Julie Hockley

I am waiting with bated breath for the sequel to this story! It was amazing! Can not wait. Mobsters, Kidnapping ,and LOVE!

A Little Less Girl by Tess Oliver
Young Adult

You think you are getting a straight Young Adult Romance and then you are thrust into a mystery.  I loved how multi-deminsional the characters were and how this story kept you on your toes. Great for Teens, this proves Words can Hurt more than you think. 

The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines
Young Adult / New Adult

The Vincent Brothers are HAWT! You will fall for both of them and not know what you want to happen. This series is  amazing and definitely swoon worthy!
Sweet Light by Jen Wylie
Young Adult / Paranormal

Jen Wylie has created a beautiful world that I am so in love with.  I'm not sure what made it stick out from all the others I have read, but this is one that I absolutely can not wait for Book #2



PART TWO COMING THIS WEEKEND! 


1 comment:

roro said...

i loved sweet light

Post a Comment