Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Me and Mine

I thought it would be nice to share some pictures of myself and my family and give a bit of a background on Me! 

My Name is Cami Hensley and I am 26 years old - I have been Married to my husband Mark for 5 years this Saturday, March 31! 

We have 2 beautiful children. Emery - 3 1/2 and Easton 2 1/2 - 11 Months Apart in Age.

I am very lucky to be a stay at home.

I do some work from home as a Virtual Assistant, but my passion is reading and so I began this site to share my opinions with others.

Here are some of our recent family pictures:









3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog!!! Every time I find another blogger who loves books I get sooo excited. I'm a new follower and would love a follow back at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful family! And happy early anniversary. :)

Love your blog.

Michelle :)
Author of PODs, available June 2013
www.michelle-pickett.com

Anonymous said...

What a precious family you are!! :) I am also 26 and have 2 kids. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 9 years!

Congrats on the upcoming anniversary!

Post a Comment